Strawberry Wide Brim Reversible Sunhat
- Soft 100% Cotton, light-weight and breathable
- Gorgeous pink strawberry print on the outside
- Hat reverses to a blue strawberry print on the other side
- Original prints designed by local artist Jacinta Weir
- Cord and tie (no toggle) around head for perfect fit
- Chin cord and tie (no toggle) to keep the hat
- Chin cord threads through eyelets on brim to reverse the hat
- Ethically Made
- Rated UPF50+
A stunning reversible wide brimmed hat with a beautiful pink based strawberry print on the outside that can reverse to be a cute blue based strawberry print on the other side.
Original prints hand-drawn and designed by Melbourne artist Jacinta Weir from Two Little Ducklings.
Features a chin cord with tie (no toggle) that can thread through eyelets on the brim to reverse the hat and then tie up under the chin to keep the hat in place when worn.
Adjustable tie cord around the head to pull the hat in and give the perfect fit.
Wide brim for plenty of shade and protection (Measures for each size S: 6cm, M: 6.5cm, L: 7cm, XL: 7.5cm).
Lovely soft 100% Cotton material so it feels light and breathable when worn.
Tested and certified as offering maximum UV Protection UPF50+ (Blocks 99% UVA/UVB) in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4399.